6 Things you must know about Accidental Damage Insurance
1. What is Accidental Damage Insurance?
Normally you are covered for your business as well as for damage against perils like fire, theft, lightening, storm, water damage. Most assume they are covered for every possible happening and unfortunately find out too late that it is not necessary the case.
Accidental Damage Insurance is all about the accidental physical loss of or damage to stock.
2. Who needs Accidental Damage Insurance?
Any business who owns stock and so forth. Accidents do happen such as damaging the stock whilst unpacking or driving a forklift through the stock.
3. Why should you take out Accidental Damage Insurance?
Most assume they are covered for every possible happening and unfortunately find out too late that it is not necessary the case. Make sure that you have the correct policy and coverage.
4. How much does Accidental Damage Insurance cost?
We have a large book of clients with many different insurance companies, so we will be able to find the most beneficial policy with the cheapest premiums for your business.
5. Typical claims incurred on Accidental Damage Insurance policies
The most common claims are damage to stock, dropping stock, driving a forklift into stock and so forth.
6. What other insurance should be considered along with Accidental Damage Insurance?